Reserve your hotel room at the Hotel del Coronado through this website. NRF has secured a discounted room rate of $315 per night through June 28, subject to availability.
The legendary Hotel del Coronado is located on 28 oceanfront acres on Coronado Island. Built in 1888, this premier luxury beach destination is one of the country’s few remaining Victorian-era resorts. You'll also enjoy seeing the results of an extensive $13 million, two-year renovation recently completed.
Hotel del Coronado
1500 Orange Avenue
Coronado, CA 92118
Driving Directions from San Diego International Airport / Lindbergh Field
Hotel del Coronado is about 8 miles or 15 minutes from the airport.
- Exit the airport by turning left onto North Harbor Drive.
- Travel approximately 1.4 miles, and then turn left onto West Grape Street.
- Travel approximately 1/2 mile, and look for the Interstate 5 South on-ramp, accessible from the far-right lane.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 freeway, traveling south.
- Travel approximately three miles (through Downtown San Diego) until you see the California 75 – Coronado Bay Bridge exit, accessible from the far-right lane.
- Merge onto California 75 Coronado Bay Bridge. (No toll is required.)
- After driving over Coronado Bay Bridge, stay to the left on Third Street.
- Travel approximately 0.10 mile on Third Street, and turn left onto Orange Avenue.
- Follow Orange Avenue approximately two miles to the Hotel del Coronado.
- The resort main entrance is just past R. H. Dana Place to the right.